Friday, April 5, 2013

Prerequsites for a Spiritual Partner

  1. 100% sold out to God: a believer in Jesus as his Lord and Savior, and lives his life accordingly. puts God first above ALL things. Willing to be the spiritual leader of the household, my prayer partner, and serve God right by my side. Also willing to be my spiritual protector here on earth. Will love me as Christ loves the Church. Willing to filter our relationship through what God's word says regarding relationships, & concerning being equally yoked together.
  2. Honest, has high ethics, a man of integrity, sincere, respectful, a true gentleman, understanding, & compassionate.
  3. Financially and emotionally stable; responsible and accountable for his actions, and not afraid to admit when he makes a mistake.
  4. Needs to have good hygiene, dresses nice, (can be comfortable dressing nice casually or formally) Neat in appearance, can be bald or with hair, looks are not as important as the heart.
  5. Attractive to me; huggable, loving, kind hearted, generous, a good sense of humor, communicates well, and able to articulate and express his feelings openly.
  6. Is part of an awesome church family.
  7. Loves and accepts my family (children and grandchildren) and is a lover of animals and the outdoors.
  8. Only has eyes for me, when we are at a commitment level, & accepts and loves me as I am unconditionally.
  9. Supports and shares my interests and passions.
  10. Will not leave me or forsake me.

So, there you have it, in a nutshell. I am a point in my life where I am not desperate or needy for love, but would like to find a sincere Christian man to share my life with. I do have a  huge heart and a lot of love to give, however, God is #1 in my life. I am saying this, because there are areas where I will not compromise (finding a man of God, honest, sincere. etc.) I am pretty direct and upfront, and am willing to wait to find the special person God has for me, without compromising on what's truly important to me. And if they just happen to sing or play a musical instrument, that would be an added blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment